Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lily's LuLu's ~ One Bed

On one of the many vacations we took with Lily, we stopped in South Carolina and requested two hotel rooms. The hotel did not have any double bed rooms left so we had to get two rooms with king size beds. 

Naturally my husband and I took one which left one for my seventeen year old son, my twenty-one year old daughter, and "Lily". 

My six foot two son Ryan offered to sleep on the floor, but apparently he soon realized how uncomfortable that would be. He jumped into the bed with the "girls" and wrapped his arms around his grandma saying, "Nana, I'm going to sleep in bed with you tonight.

Agreeing that the bed would be much more comfortable than the floor, Lily turned to him and said,

                                 "BUT DON'T TELL MY MOM!"


(I don't have a picture of this but the picture I do have gives you some idea of how this might have looked.)




No comments:

Post a Comment