Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Delay

Sorry for the long delay in posting.  While out west over half of our stay was in remote areas with no cell phone coverage let alone wireless.  The rest of the trip was so busy that any down time I used as just that.

Since arriving home last Thursday evening I have been playing catch up on the house, pets, other blogs I follow, etc.   Yesterday I spent all day in Cincinnati at my son Ryan's college orientation.

So today is a new day and I hope to start my daily blogging again.  Because I like to think of this blog as also recording other events in our family which in the past usually included Lily, I plan to write a  little about our trip out west also even though Lily was not there.  Along with that I will continue to give updates on Lily and how she is doing in her new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment