Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oprah

(This actually happened a few months ago.  Since I have not received a call from Oprah (Whew!!) I feel safe to post it.)

Today my son Ryan informed me, after the fact, that he submitted information about Lily, myself, and my blog to Opra.  I was shocked but touched that he did this.  Below is a snippet of our conversation.


"You did not!"


"Yes, I did, just now."


"You did not."


"I did."


"I am going to kill you."


"I know.  That is why I didn't tell you till after I did it."


"What made you think to do that."


"I don't know.  I thought of it before but just never did it till now."


"What did you say."


"I just told them about you and Lily and how you take care of her and how you write a blog and try to keep a positive spin on it."


"Well thank you.  That was very sweet.  I would kill you if I actually thought they would call."

No comments:

Post a Comment