Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shoulder pain

I have found it difficult to blog here lately as we do not have internet at our house which makes it much harder to post and we have been very busy trying to do a few things around the house.

I did receive a call from Mom's nurse today and she was seen by the nurse practitioner for her shoulder which has been hurting her the last couple of weeks.

I believe she fell as she also had an abrasion on her knee.  Of course she couldn't verify this.

She started to complain of her shoulder a couple of days after I noticed the abrasion on her knee which made me wonder if she perhaps jammed her shoulder when she fell.

The nurse practitioner ordered a shoulder xray and started her on a pain patch for a few days.  I really hope that does not affect her cognition.

I will try to get to Panera more often but it is a good 20 minutes from our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment