Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back from Tucson

Arrived home yesterday after a wonderful visit with Emily.  I need a vacation now after spending the week shopping, shopping, and more shopping helping her decorate her small apartment.  I found with the help of Aunt Mollie and Sue some wonderful deals at local thrift stores.  We found a $40 chair, $16 dinette table, $5 coffee table, and a $25 night stand.  Found I enjoyed thrift shopping and looking for the treasures.

Plan to see Lily today and will post about that later.  My friend and neighbor Anne went to visit her while I was away and found her well, in good spirits, and dressed in multiple layers as usual.  I checked on her from Tucson by phone and the staff said she was doing fine with a lingering cough.  I missed Mom and am looking forward to seeing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment