Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home

There is no place like home.  There is no place like home.  There is no place like home.


We just arrived home from the Dayton airport about 30 minutes ago.  While on the plane I was SO excited and honored to see my blog featured by Bob DeMarco at the Alzheimer's Reading Room website.  I will write about that tomorrow but seeing that really made my day.

The plane was full of happy Bengal fans coming home from the Baltimore game that the Bengals WON!  Who Dey!!!


My sick kitty Wilson feels like he has actually put on some weight while I was gone.

Lily is not up but I know she will be so happy and relieved I am home as she becomes anxious when I am not here. 

My children are near although Emily is not feeling well but another reason I am glad to be home.

Molly and Rudi (the pugs) jumped all over me with tails wagging licking me.

The house is CLEAN.  Yeah Kids!!!

Can you tell I am happy to be home?

1 comment:

  1. Glad your home okay. Yeah Kerry the closet athelete. Who would have known the wimp of wristling would become the marathon runner.

    ReplyDelete