Monday, September 7, 2009

Dressing in Layers

This morning I slept in till 8:30am and came downstairs and found Lily up and dressed in her purple capri pajamas (pictured in an earlier post) with her purple socks and tan shoes.  She must have been cold because she had on Ryan's gray wool extra large jacket which of course she thinks is hers.  "Nice outfit Mom!"  She looked down and laughed.

A couple of hours later after getting food prepared for a Labor Day cookout I called mom upstairs to get her dressed again for the day with my assistance this time.  I looked for the outfit I placed in her drawers last night and could only find the top so I went to my room to get her another pair of pants to wear.

She really must have been cold because when I had her take off her purple Capri pajama bottoms she had the blue Capri jeans which I had been looking for earlier underneath.  When she took off her blue Capri jeans and her purple socks she also had panty hose on.  My children almost always dress in layers so I guess Lily was just trying to stay in style!

Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment