Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Greaaaaaaat!



September 15, 2009

A note from Ronald A. Gehrke

Greetings from California


Mary & I just got back from beautiful Canada.  Here is a photo of us at the Post Hotel.


Earlier this year we volunteered at a Giants BBQ Fundraiser and I got this G.R.E.A.T. t-shirt.  Of course I thought of the GREAT time we had in OHIO with you.

Love,
Ron & Mary
P.S. Sorry about the size.

The story behind this is that my father's side of the family came out from California to visit us last summer. That side of the family calls my mother Pat because my father did not care for the name Lily and he called her by her middle name Patricia which he shortened to Pat.
While our west coast family was here my mother repeated that's just great over and over again.   
Gang Resistance Education and Training is what the initials G.R.E.A.T. on the t-shirt stand for via the San Francisco Police Department where my cousin Ron works as a police officer. As my mother would say, "That's just GREAT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment